Casual Sundays










 Top (TJ Maxx - nearly identical here) | Pants (Free People) | Necklace (Forever 21) | Bag (Longchamp) | Shoes (Rainbows) | Sunnies (Andrea Jovine) | Watch (MK) | Bracelet (Pandora)

Happy April! Today marks the last of my photos from my trip to California during spring break, and looking through them really makes me wish I could turn back time. April is going to be quite the month, with the end of the semester winding now, many of my friends finishing off their last full month as college students, and also the one year anniversary of my blog! Today's outfit is one that I really love  because it is so simple and comfortable but still chic, and yes you caught me - it involves polka dots and chambray! I wouldn't necessarily suggest these flip flops as the perfect pair of shoes to top off this outfit, but I wasn't sure if I'd be wandering onto the beach or not so I figured it was better safe than sorry! However, it was the perfect outfit for a casual Sunday stroll through Santa Monica, with a trip to the pier and some shopping on 3rd Street Promenade, which I liken to LA's version of Soho though it doesn't nearly come close to the shopping heaven that Soho offers. Nonetheless, Santa Monica is still one of my favorite spots in Southern California and if you have the chance you should definitely pay a visit! Anyways, I hope you all have a beautiful month of April and I will see you in my next post! Thanks for reading!

XOXO, 
E ♥


Love my blog? Show some ♥ on TeenVogueLucky and Facebook, or follow my blog with Bloglovin! Thanks!

1 comment

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun! I love the polkadots denim shirt against the white jeans and of course your necklace. Kind of jealous you're absorbing the sun in Cali, weather has been fluctuating in New York!

    - Christine
    www.petitehues.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Refined Couture Theme by BD.