Blush (And Happy 100th Post!! ♥)







Blazer (Ralph Lauren - Black Label) | Top (Forever 21 - past season) | Bottoms (A&F) | Shoes (Vintage Talbots - seen here and here) | Watch (MK) | Bracelets (Stella&Dot, Pandora)

Happy 100th Post!!!! I just wanted to start off by saying a big THANK YOU to all of you who've been following my blog for nearly a year now! It's been a blessing to see how my blog has grown with the love and support of all of you, and I can't wait to see what the future holds :)

On to the outfit! Today's outfit is very feminine with a light springtime feel. I am slightly obsessed with polka dots if you haven't already noticed (polka dots here, here, and here!), and I recently purchased a polka-dotted chambray top which will be featured very very soon :) This top is adorable to me because of its Peter Pan collar, sweet blush color, and ivory polka dots. I paired it with one of the most coveted pieces from my closet - my ivory Black Label blazer from Ralph Lauren! What girl doesn't love a perfectly tailored blazer?? With ankle-skimming khakis and beautiful cognac leather loafers, this outfit transitions from everyday wear to the office. As always, thank you for reading and stopping by!! Perhaps the next time you see me it'll be someplace warm and sunny ;) Don't forget, my Arbonne giveaway closes tomorrow, so click here to enter! Lots of love to all my beautiful readers ♥

XOXO, 
E ♥


Love my blog? Show some ♥ on TeenVogueLucky and Facebook! Thanks!

2 comments

  1. This outfit is so lovely, especially with the polka dots. Congrats on your 100th post! :)

    Christine
    www.petitehues.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks christine! loving your latest polka dot post also :)

      Delete

Instagram

Refined Couture Theme by BD.