Cause You Love Me Just The Way That You Should







Jacket (Dallin Chase) | Top (H&M) | Pants (Mossimo) | Flats (Kathy von Zeeland - past season) | Necklace (Francesca's - check your local boutiques because it's pictures on the main page but not in the actual online store) | Belt (J. Crew)
Photos by my sister, edits by E ♥

Before I jump into things, I just have to share the song that the lyrics of my post's title came from :) I've been obsessed with this song for the past three weeks or so and it's constantly stuck in my head so I figured I would spread it along to you guys. The song is "Bad" by The Cab - click here to listen! And if you love it as much as I do, you're very welcome :)

Anyways, back to my outfit. So first I want to apologize for some fuzziness in the picture quality. It's getting darker and darker earlier, and I usually only take pictures on the weekends so when I do get the chance to it's already late afternoon which means really bad lighting. Also, to clarify, my jeans are a brick/clay red color - with the varying lighting and all, the color gets a bit skewed.

I essentially centered this outfit around the necklace I got from Francesca's. It was a bit of a splurge for me because for the quality and brand, I thought 33 was a bit of a steep price, but I loved it too much to pass by. I think this necklace is a lot easier to dress up and a little tougher to dress down, but I really wanted more of an everyday look. I paired it with a simple black top that's not too tight fitting because with a heavy drop necklace like this one, you never want to pair it with a tight tee. I chose the brick red jeans to give it a very fall feel, and I kept it looking and feeling luxe (with a hint of edge) by throwing on a leather jacket. For shoes, I wanted to soften it up a bit, so I chose nude flats with gold and gray hardware detailing that matched with the colors of my accessories (belt and necklace).

And a final tip to those of you fellow morning strugglers who can never decide what to wear even though there is an overabundance of clothing in your closets: choose one piece you really want to wear and center your entire outfit around it, just like I did with this outfit! I've found that it makes life a whole lot easier when getting ready in the morning because it limits your options of what you can and cannot wear :)

As always, hope everyone is safe and recovering from the hurricane, and I'll see you all tomorrow with my Sunday Love!

XOXO, 
E ♥

Follow Me on Pinterest

Post a Comment

Instagram

Refined Couture Theme by BD.