20 Shades of Ocean Blue








Top (Chico's) | Jeans (Forever 21) | Shoes (DV by Dolce Vita) | Belt (Boutique) | Jewelry (Tiffany's)
Photos by the sister, edits by JChenPhotography

I was SO excited when I finally found a pair of mint green skinny jeans at an amazing price. I've only bought jeans from Forever 21 once before, and I had a terrible experience. I hated the material and the jeans had a weird smell to them that I could never get out no matter how many times I washed them, so ever since then I was wary of Forever 21 jeans and steered clear of them. But I was walking out of the store one day and out of the corner of my eye I saw these babies, and it was literally love at first sight (AGAIN). I knew it was a must-by when I looked at the tag and saw it was for only $15.90! Since then I've gone back and seen it in a light yellow and a really pretty peachy coral color. I also have the pale yellow ones, but couldn't find the coral in my size, so go check out your Forever 21 quick! They sell out pretty quickly.

I've been trying to find a pair of pants to go with this top ever since I got it, and these pants were my answer. I think I mentioned in my Starry Night post that I'm very particular about what I pair with blue tops, so check that post out for some tips! Since both my top and bottom are very color and color-blocked, I kept everything else minimal and neutral. You could probably get away with a chunkier, more statement-piece necklace if you wanted to, but I chose to keep it simple this time with my Tiffany's keys.

Let me know what you guys think and if you have any requests for posts you'd like to see (styling tips, makeup looks, trending pieces, etc. - anything your heart desires!) in the comment box below. I am literally amazed by the support I've received in the past couple months, and even more so in the last few days. I've hit almost 1,000 views since Friday. Please keep supporting and help me hit the 5,000 mark! Thank you all so much, and I'll see you all tomorrow :)

XOXO,
E ♥

P.S. Sorry for the drastic differences in lighting between the indoor and outdoor photos in this post!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Refined Couture Theme by BD.