Sunday Love Part II: Hauling ♥



Thought I'd share with you all some of the pieces I bought this past weekend. I would say this is the majority of my haul, give or take a few pieces that were more basic so I didn't include them in the pictures. It was a Forever 21/Love Culture kind of day (but in all honesty, I have never really frequented Love Culture that much in the past). I will link all (or as many) of the pieces down below if you're interested in picking up the same thing! 

And for any of you that are wondering which would be my top favorites out of all of these since I wouldn't recommend going out to purchase every single one (I know I did, but I will be the first to admit I have serious shopping addiction that needs to be addressed), I'd choose: 

1. Textured Gold Button Blouse
2. Studded Collar Denim Shirt with Cut-Out Sleeves (no longer available online)
3. Bow Belt (no longer available online - love this one instead!)

Other links:
1. White and black polka dot shirt (similar here)
2. Peach and White Polka Dot Shirt

Check out your local Forever 21's, Love Culture's, and Aldo's to see if the pieces that aren't linked are in-stock there!

Thanks for reading, and if you want to see how I styled everything, keep checking my daily posts! They're bound to pop up somewhere :)

XOXO, 
E ♥

Post a Comment

Instagram

Refined Couture Theme by BD.