Back to December



SWEATER FROM URBAN OUTFITTERS, BELT FROM JASON WU FOR TARGET, NECKLACE FROM FOREVER 21, LACE DRESS FROM FOREVER 21, SHOES (NOT PICTURED) FROM SAM EDELMAN
Photos by Joy Sun, first picture edited by Jon Chen

I know I've been pretty MIA for the past week...school's getting super busy with end-of-semester projects, papers due, and exams coming up! But nonetheless, I've been trying to edit pictures, and I will have more posts coming up in the next couple days, so keep on reading! I really appreciate all the support I've gotten so far :)

So if you've been following all my posts, this is my last picture from the promised three I said I'd post from the photo shoot I did with my friend. I love finding different ways to style my clothes so one piece can be used in various outfits but appear as if it's a different article of clothing (i.e. the lace dress I am wearing in this outfit). One of my favorite looks is layering a cropped sweater over dresses, but I'm not one to buy super cropped sweaters either because I feel like they're not something I would get much wear out of. This particular sweater is from urban outfitters, and I absolutely love the print of it. It is one of my shorter sweaters, but it still wasn't cropped enough for my taste, so I cinched it in with a thin yellow belt, which is a perfect complement to the navy blue/purple. I thought the turquoise necklace was also a nice contrast against the sweater and the belt, and I actually really love this outfit. The shoes are not pictured, but I have the same Sam Edelman military boots from the previous outfit below. 

Let me know what you think, and if there is anything you'd like me to feature on my blog leave a comment below! 

XOXO, 
E ♥

Post a Comment

Instagram

Refined Couture Theme by BD.